Saturday, June 23, 2007

BLESSINGS KEEP POURING IN!!! Part 1

I know it has been a long time since I updated this blog. For those of you who check it everyday and wonder what has become of me…I am very sorry. It feels like I have been going non stop and when I do stop it is to rest up to go again. I will attempt to fill you in on all the happenings here, but I am sure I will forget something.

As I mentioned in my last blog update, we had a team of young people from Indiana Wesleyan University in May. They were an absolute joy to have around. They played with our children, cleaned, painted, organized, moved furniture and ministered to so many people. They led VBS’s in several Ugandan churches and touched the lives of well over 500 children by sharing with them about the love of Jesus. They spoke in chapel at Heritage International School and I believe it is safe to say that they were loved every where they went!

Swimming and being crazy with the kiddos

Bukasa Wakiso VBS


Buvuma Island VBS

Kisugu VBS

What a great bunch of young people!!
Coming up next...
Daniel Groves visits Uganda!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are alive! lol Just been a long time since we heard from you in blog world! Love ya! Thanks for all you do...Daniel says I have no clue! It was good to see short videos of you and yours! love to all!