Monday, July 9, 2007

BLESSINGS KEEP POURING IN!!! Part 5

Our Murchison Falls Trip!!
Ok, so I am finally getting to tell you about our amazing trip to the largest national park in Uganda. Muchison Falls National Park is 3840 square kilometers. We had a great time with some neat people and driving for miles and miles to catch a glimps of some animals. In all my time in Africa, I had never seen an elephant....and guess what...I got to see some! Of course the giraffe are still my all time favorite, but all of God's creation was amazing.
Sit back and take a look at some neat creations God has made...
So...I am experiencing internet problems...I will put the pictures on at another time.
Sorry!!!
Delight

2 comments:

Heather Mae said...

wow...is giraffe the plural of giraffe?! grammar freakout. i've got to look into this. :]

Heather Mae said...

ok...just to put my mind at rest...the plural of giraffe is either giraffe or giraffes! :]

how exciting!!(the safari, not the pluralism) looking forward to the pictures sometime!